The goal of respiratory protection is to protect workers from harmful atmospheres. But regulations and standards, along with the various types of respirators, how they work, and what their limitations are can make this anything but simple.
And in this era of the COVID-19 pandemic, staying informed on facial coverings and breathing apparatus is more important than ever.
This eBook from EHS Today, sponsored by MSA, will help explain:
- What You Need for a Respiratory Protection Program
- How To Pick the Right SCBA
- What Elastomeric Half-Mask Respirators Are and How They Can Help You
- Why Choose a Powered Air-Purifying Respirator
- New Respiratory Fit Testing Protocols from OSHA
- Fit Testing and Donning Half-Mask Respirators
Click here to download the Respiratory Protection for Today’s Needs eBook.